Basic infrastructure development and maintenance is a key to sustain the economic development and improvement of the population’s quality of life. Poch has participated in diverse projects related to infrastructure works in Latin America.
Poch’s experience in this sector includes road infrastructure development, high and medium voltage transmission lines, railway transport systems, urban trains, mechanized ports, landing strips design, waste and potable water treatment and purification, solid waste handling systems and various hydraulic works amongst others.
• Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
• Technology studies, technical specifications and equipment bidding terms.
• Suppliers evaluation, bids and procurement.
• Project Management and Construction Management
• Conceptual, Basic and Detailed Engineering in civil structural, hydraulics, mechanics, electrical and instrumentation, automation, refrigeration and others.
• Technical Inspection and Supervision of Works, commissioning and start up.
• Potable and residual water treatment and purification systems.
• Solid residual handling, sanitary filling and compost.
• Energy efficiency and hydro resource optimization.
• Simulation and modeling.