The experience of Poch in the Mining industry date back to 20 years ago, developing the design and the start up of the signaling, automation, centralized control and teletransmission systems for the railway network to transport materials at levels 5 and 8 of the El Teniente division of Codelco.
Throughout the years Poch has carried out automation projects for Molybdenite leaching plants, and projects related to non metallic mining like coal and lithium industrial plants.
Currently Poch delivers an extreme range of services like hydraulics, environmental, electrical, mechanics and automation for mining ducts, pumping systems, waste material reservoirs, road infrastructure, truck-shops, transmission lines (routing and posts), energy backup, telecommunication systems, remote control and others.
• Profile studies.
• Concept, Basic and Detailed specialties design.
• Project Management, Control and Supervision of Works.
• High tension lines: routing and posts.
• Automation and centralized command.
• Fire protection and detection systems in mining processes.
• Environmental Impact Declarations and Studies. Environmental Management.
• Regularizations and Permits for Fiscal Services.
• Soil studies: hydro-geological, geological, geo-morphological and geological risks.
• Occupational Safety Consulting and support in international certification.