With more than 20 years in the market, Poch has been permanently involved in the development of large agroindustrial projects, becoming one of the main consulting firms in this sector in Latin America. An important portfolio of completed and ongoing projects for important clients in Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia and Argentina supports its experience and leadership in this field.
Poch’s experience in the Agroindustry includes numerous projects from cattle-rearing to the delivery of elaborated products such as:
• Poultry, pig and salmon slaughterhouses.
• Cattle-rearing and fattening centers.
• Fruit industry.
• Wine industry.
• Feed plants.
• Waste treatment plants.
In the projects developed for these industries, Poch has applied the latest trends in design and process control, production management systems, traceability, waste handling, engineering and environmental management. In addition it permanently advises its clients in the compliance of sectorial norms, obtaining certifications, development of continuous improvement initiatives, reengineering and technology upgrades. In this way, Poch supports its clients in their export process, reaching the destination markets competitively.
Within the multiple services offered by Poch in the agroindustrial sector, we can mention:
• Conceptual, Basic and Detailed design.
• Equipment bid terms development.
• Technical – economical proposal evaluation.
• Project Management and Construction Management.
• Control and Supervision of Works.
• Commissioning and Start up.
• Design and implementation of control and supervision systems.
• Stock and traceability control.
• Development of production management systems.
• Environmental consulting and permit management.
• Organization and coordination of monitorings, tracking and analysis of relevant process variables.
• Implementation and consulting in the certification of ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 22000:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007, HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices (BPM), Quality Assurance Program (PAC), Global GAP (ex Eure GAP), EN 15593:2008, IFS Logistics, BRC Global Standard for Packaging, EEC 2092/91 Organic Standard.
• Development program, supplier audit and biosafety audits.