We are a pioneering company in the field of Management Systems. We have a stable level of internationally accredited professionals and experts in consulting aimed at implementing norms and international standards in Quality, Environment, Food Innocuousness and Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
In Poch we have assisted the certification of more than 240 companies in Latin America, supporting them until the end of the corresponding certification. In addition we have accompanied 41% of the companies in the process of certification of Global Food Standard (ex BRC) and 60% associated to the IFS norm in Chile.
Integrating our Engineering and Management services, we offer optimization and process continuous improvement services. In this way we complement our 20 years experience in design and development of productive systems, with up-to-date quality improvements, productivity and process control.
Our Management services also focus on supporting the human capital reinforcement within the companies and in generating trust capital towards the community through Corporate Social Responsibility policies.
The Poch’s fields of experience on international norms are:
• ISO 9001:2000
• ISO 14001:2004
• ISO 22000:2005
• OHSAS 18001:2007
• HACCP Food codes
• HACCP Directive N°852
• HACCP NCh 2861
• Global GAP
• BRC version 5
• BRC IoP
• BRC Storage & Distribution
• IFS Logistics
• IFS version 5
• Good Retail Practice
• Norms against Bioterrorism.
• EN 15593 Packaging.
• EEC 2092/91 Organics
• ISO 26000
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Supplier Audits; Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Legal compliance, amongst others, as requested by the client.
• Second-Party Inspection Programs.
• Management System Implantation Program.
• Transition and Updates Programs.
• Initial diagnosis.
• Management System Documentation Adequacy and/or Review.
• Consultant for a Day (Free Format).
• Audit Certification Support.
• Directed and Supervised Internal Audit.