Construction Management & Inspection
The main objective of our Construction Management, Works Supervision and Control team is to provide a superior level of service, looking to reach the successful termination to our client’s projects. With the acquired experience of more than 20 years service and with the commitment that characterizes us, we look to ensure the maximum benefit in terms of time, quality, costs and dedication to your vision and business strategy.
In Construction Management, we take care of the bids, negotiations, works contracts, equipment acquisition, budgetary control, cash flow and works coordination, tasks which are worked closely together with our Works Supervision and Control team.
We provide reports and periodic registers for the client, allowing us to verify the compliance of their objectives when necessary. This, together with the high professional quality and proven experience of our professionals, gives the owner the confidence in the successful finalization of the project, delegating all technical and contractual responsibility.
Our Construction Management services include the following activities:
• Bid process and assistance in the recruitment of specialized consultancy.
• Contract administration: planning, implementation and contract adjudication and equipment acquisition.
• Project control: progress payment monitoring, periodic cost estimation, cash flow and supplier payment control.
• Client representation in the contract and construction management during the works.
• Mitigation and risk management.
• Project closure: documentation delivery, closing of suppliers contracts, resource release and communication to stakeholders.
Our Works Control and Supervision services include the following activities:
• Quality control of the construction, through on-site supervision and revision of essential documentation.
• Periodic project budgetary control.
• Revision and approval of progress payments, based on the state of progress and project planning.
• Support in the quotation in increased or additional works.
• Support in permit applications and reception of installations on behalf of public services.
• Project reviews with the objective of detecting inconsistencies or failures in time to be corrected before the project start up.
• Project closure, with delivery of the works book and collection of relevant documentation, including certificates, as-built plans, guarantees and instruction manuals.