In the context of growing environmental regulations and norms, legal support in the way of prevention, strategic and environmental management has become indispensable in the conception and development of projects.
In Poch, we have extended our services scope to the legal area, establishing ourselves as a consulting leader in environmental-legal matters and sustainable project management. The above, together with our vast experience in Engineering, Management and Environmental Project Services; allow us to integrally satisfy the needs of your business.
Amongst the multiple services that we offer in the legal field we highlight:
• Integral advice and Legal Reports elaboration in Environmental Rights, as well as Applicability and Pertinence Analysis, and Environmental Norm Compliance (national and/or international).
• Legal Advice in Environmental Management Instruments, highlighting Systems of Environmental Impact Evaluation (SEIA) and quality and emission norms.
• Advice and reports on law in the different areas of Natural Resources Law and regulatory fields (environmental, sanitary, water, mining, fishing and aquaculture, forestry, public, administrative, etc).
• Periodic Update of Environmental Norms: Occupational Safety and Environmental Hygiene (national and/or international).
• Approchement and Representation in front of Administrative and Judicial Authorities, in Environmental and Natural Resources matters.
• Legal advice on appealing against the results of the Public Project Control and defense as well as Representation and Defense before Public Organizations for Sanction Administrative Processes or others.
• Environmental Contingencies Legal Strategy and Evaluation.
• Environmental Legal Strategies and Policies Implementation.
• Legal Assistance on emission reductions and Clean Development Mechanisms.
• Training and Audits in environmental norm compliance and sector legislation.