In Poch we count with more than 11 years of experience in the environmental sector, with a highly qualified team of professionals. This experience has transformed us in consulting leaders in Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering, Natural Resources, Climate Change, Environmental Audits and Clean Development Mechanisms.
We advise our clients in the complete investment project cycle, with the aim to assure sustainability and maximizing the efficient use of economic resources.
We have developed and taken part in the complete evaluation process of over 300 environmental studies, carried out with an approval rate of 95%. In addition, we are leaders in the Carbon Market, successfully participating in projects related to the Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism. This participation has outcome, at September 2008, the future reduction of more than 5.1 million tons of CO2 by 2012.
Design, Technical-Economic Evaluation and Technology Bid Processes in:
• Industrial Liquids Residues, Solids Wastes; and residual Gases and Odors Treatment Systems.
• Biogas Recollection and Use.
• Renewable and Non Conventional Energy Generation.
• Energy Efficiency (Energy Audits).
• Environmental Impact Studies.
• Environmental Impact Statements.
• Clean Production.
• Road Impact Studies.
• Planning and Order of Territory.
• Changes in Ground Use.
• Noise and Vibration Studies.
• Regularizations and Supervising Services Authorization.
Community and Social Studies
• Citizen Participation.
• Social Impact Assesments.
• Social Baseline – Human Environment.
• Monitoring of Environmental Impact Resolutions – Human Environment.
• Identification and Analysis of Stakeholders.
• Community Relationships Programs.
• Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
• Sustainability Reports (GRI).
• Physical, Biotic and Human Base Line Studies.
• Environmental Handling and Tracking Plans.
• Recovery of species in threat of extinction and Archaeological sites.
• Compliance Audits.
• Environmental Legal norm Compliance Audit.
• Destination Markets Norm Compliance Audit.
• RCA Compliance Audit.
• Clean Production Audit.
• Fair Trade Audit.
Clean Development Mechanisms and Climatic Change
• GHG Emissions Inventory.
• Identification of Projects under the Flexible Mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol and in the Carbon Voluntary Market.
• Technical, Economical and Legal Feasibility Studies.
• PINs (Project Idea Note) Development.
• New Base Line Methodologies and Monitoring Plans.
• PDDs (Project Design Document) Elaboration.
• PoA-DDs Elaboration.
• CDM Validation and Verification.
• Negotiation and transaction of CERs.
• Sales Agreements and Legal Services.
Oceanographic and Aquaculture Services
Oceanographic and Benthic Surveys including:
• Eulerian Current Measurements.
• Current Lagrangean Studies.
• Fluid Dispersion (e.g. Rhodamine surveys).
• Marine Bed Prospects, with the use of online benthic video footage and sedimentology surveys.
• Water Column Surveys, using in situ measurements of dissolved oxygen, temperature, salinity, oxygen saturation. Deep water sampling and samples despatch for certified laboratories.
• Environmental vigilance programs for submarine discharge pipelines.
• Preliminary Site Characterization (CPS) for aquaculture projects (According to resolution 3411 – Subpesca, Fishing Subsecretary of Chile)
• Environmental Information for Aquaculture (INFA) (According to resolution 3411 – Subpesca, Fishing Subsecretary of Chile)
• Limnological Studies, that contemplate the characterization of surface water flow. (Aquatic biotic study)
• Geodesic Positioning.