In Poch we have developed strong capabilities in the hydraulic area throughout the years, now counting on professionals with ample experience on hydric and hydraulic resources matters.
Among the hydraulic projects we have developed are irrigation, rainwater, alluvial control, fluvial hydraulics and road sewerage, mining hydraulic projects, small and large hydroelectric power stations.
• Water intakes.
• Maintenance works as siphons, canoes, sewers, discharge and distribution works, etc.
• Dams and annex works.
• Design of drainage sewage mains.
Rainwater and Alluvial Control Projects
• Design of large storm sewers.
• Design of large canals and adequacy of natural waterways.
• Pumping plants.
• Flow regulation lagoons and reservoirs.
• Alluvial control works (debris contention), and dissipation of energy.
• Flood-parks (hydraulic works and landscaping).
• Drainage and superficial sanitation works.
Road Fluvial Hydraulics and Sewerage
• Bridge hydraulic studies.
• Studies on transport of sediment in natural waterways.
• Design of fluvial protection, spur dikes and ravine stabilization.
• Improvement of natural waterways.
• Studies on river aggregate extraction.
• Full superficial sanitation of rural and urban roads.
Mining Hydraulic Projects
• Water feeding projects for mining. Gravitational impulse and adduction.
• Tailings dams and annex works.
• Rainwater handling and road sanitation.
• Hydraulic design of underground works.
• Hydraulic studies of transitory phenomena.
• Pre-feasibility, conceptual, basic and detailed studies for hydraulic power stations.