Poch has extensive experience in the development of structural and civil projects in various sectors of the economy. Conduct feasibility studies, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering. In conjunction with the Client and Architects and depending on the use of the building, participate in determining the most suitable material for the project always looking for the optimization of designs.
Stages of the projects are in general:
• Design criteria: definition of Chilean and foreign standards that apply to the project, materials and load states.
• Structural Analysis and Design: through softwares as Sap 2000, Etab, Safe.
• Structural calculations Memories.
• Structural Drawings.
• Technical Specifications.
• Earthmoving Projects.
• Road Projects.
• Pavement Projects.
• Civil Structural Design in different materials such as reinforced concrete, structural steel carbon, Stainless Steel, Framework and Confined Masonry, Wood and Fiberglass.
• Engineering of earthquake resistant design.
• Design and Review Structural Foundations and equipment such as silos and storage Bins, Hoppers, Chutes, Ponds, Tanks, Pressure Vessel and Chimneys.
• Pavement Design.
Types of buildings
Overhead travelling crane, gantry cranes.
Packings, cold-storage plants, food processing plants, Wine Cellars
Conveyors and transfer station, Gas Pipelines, Rackpipe.
Antennas, posts, self supporting towers (reticulate)
Hydroelectric House machines, electrical substations, transmission lines, power stations.
• Retail Sales
Supermarkets, distribution centers, warehouses, stores, malls.
Waste treatment plants, large concrete ponds.
Reinforced Concrete Buildings, apartment homes, houses.
Over the years Poch has developed various major projects, spreading its services to other countries such as USA, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina and UAE.