Our Consultancy in Occupational Risks Management is based on a high level of services of professionals trained in Integral Business Management Systems, mainstay to deliver a quality service with high standards of performance and outcomes in the areas of Safety, Occupational Health and Loss Control. This allows us to deliver a product giving our customers a competitive advantage in the market, strengthening its sustainability.
The main advantages to this service for our customers are:
• Protect the lives and health of their employees, Customers and Suppliers in an efficient manner, controlling the risks associated to its activity.
• Encourage compliance with legislation on Health and Occupational Safety applicable to the Organization.
• Strengthen corporate image of the organization and its competitiveness in the market.
• Ensure the staff commitment to an efficient and effective management system, achieving a preventive culture in the future.
• Help to maintain or improve an optimum working environment.
• Obtaining insurance at reasonable cost (savings).
• Improved cost control and productivity growth associated with incidents and their consequences.
• Reduce the potential for liability lawsuits.
• Give greater emphasis to prevention than to corrective actions.
• Implement, maintain and continually improve your Health and Occupational Safety Management System.
• Achieve certify their Health and Occupational Safety Management System by an external organization.
Our services are geared to all markets and business sectors who wish to obtain a competitive advantage in their business, improving their management in all aspects related to the Prevention of Professional Risk, Health, Occupational Safety and Loss Control.
• Technical Inspection on Health and Occupational Safety.
• Identification and management of legal gaps in Health and Occupational Safety.
• Analysis of incidents and monitoring of corrective actions.
• Development of Statistics.
• Hazard identification and risk analysis.
• Development of operational control programs.
• Development of Risk Prevention Programs.
• Consultancy in the development of procedures, instructions and document control.
• Preparation of Emergency Plans.
• Technical Training in Risk Prevention and in Health and Occupational Safety Systems.
• Assistance in non-conformities management and gaps identified.
• Assistance on OHSAS 18001:2007 certification process.
• Assistance in improving and maintaining OHSAS certification 18001:2007.
• Audits of Diagnosis and evaluation of Health and Occupational Safety Management Systems.
• Assistance for compliance of the requirements of Health and Occupational Safety for Clients and Providers of Industry in general and mining.