Poch has developed in recent years a number of projects related to planning, studies and project design of hydroelectric and thermal power stations, using environmentally sustainable technological elements of the latest generation.
Within the framework of a globalized and competitive economy, Poch has been characterized by offering engineering to achieve optimal solutions, considering the constant evolution of technologies giving its customers efficient solutions and high productivity.
Poch has in the energy area with a team of professionals with great experience in the development of generation projects for industries and service companies, for private and public utility companies.
• Conceptual Engineering and Study of alternatives.
• Prefeasibility and feasibility studies for hydro and thermal stations.
• Hydraulic Design for superficial and underground works, including studies of transient phenomena.
• Electrical Market studies and rates.
• Basic and Detailed engineering for hydro-electric power stations.
• Consultancy for environmental studies and sector permits.
• Technical specifications, tender documents for works and equipment supply.
• Advising on the evaluation of tenders for the construction of hydroelectric and thermal power stations.
• Advising on programming and construction management.
• Advising on the acquisition and control of suppliers.
• Monitoring and project management.
• Advice to inspection during construction.
• Evaluation Studies and reengineering on existing power stations.