HVAC projects are focused on the creation of conditions of temperature and relative humidity to improve air quality and provide comfort to people. The air conditioning is vital to the comfort of closed buildings, whether industrial, residential, hospital, supermarkets, shopping malls, banks, etc.
HVAC is characterized by the heating, ventilating and air conditioning, and by natural or passive air conditioning systems. The latter consists in the use of equipments that generate the conditions of comfort without resorting to any kind of mechanical compression or the use of non-renewable energy: through geothermal systems, solar energy, natural water flows, and so on.
Ventilation projects consist on the extraction, injection, pressurizing, renewal of air, air filtering, fire smoke control, concentration of pollutants control, protection of specific zones from pathogens that could penetrate airways and collaboration on the thermal conditioning of the building.
Study of Energy Efficiency
• Envelope studies for buildings, properties and application.
• Analysis of energy efficiency of HVAC systems and use of envelopes.
• Analysis of cost of investment, operation and recovery of air conditioning systems.
Study of energy use in air conditioning systems
• Traditional energy systems: electric and fossil fuels.
• Geothermal systems.
• Solar Systems.
• Natural flow of water.
• Ecological solutions.
• Combined systems of energy use.
Air Conditioning Projects
• Cold water producing stations by condensing air or water through cooling towers.
• Systems with direct expansion, using environmentally friendly refrigerants
• Design using variable refrigerant volume systems, VRV, etc.
• Design using air handling equipment, fan coils, evaporators.
• Design using variable flow of air systems, VAV.
• Design of precision air conditioning systems for Data Centers.
• Design of heating systems for comfort and industrial, trough water and/or hot air.
• Hot water stations for heating and for drinking hot water.
• Water and air Boiler Systems, water ponds, tanks, heat recovery.
• Design of extraction of air systems to control pollution dust and pathogens.
• Design of extraction of air systems to control smoke from fires.
• Design of pressurized systems for highly clean areas and smoke control.
• Design of air filtering systems for buildings, industry and mining.
Interior Air Quality (IAQ)
• Design of filtered and pressurized systems for clean areas: surgical areas, critical areas of burn people, drug production rooms, laboratories.
• Studies for highly contaminated buildings, through combined solutions with air filtration and dilution.