Oil & Energy
Poch has settled itself in an outstanding position in hydro-electric project development in Chile. The multidisciplinary character of its group of engineers and its experience in project and environmental management, has allowed it to participate in the most important ongoing hydro-electric projects.
Their professionals possess a wide experience in tunnels, machine room caverns, medium and high tension transmission systems, sub stations and small hydro units.
Poch has been present in the design and construction of fossil-fueled generation plants for large free clients with self generation, contributing to energy cost control when faced with supply restrictions. It has participated in the integration of various power plants to Interconnected Systems.
The experience that Poch has in all the project development phases related to the Energy area allows it to comply with targets and budgets with reliability and efficiency.
• Pre-feasibility studies.
• Technical – economical feasibility evaluations.
• Equipment and facilities structural design.
• Conceptual, Basic and Detailed Engineering in Civil Structure, Electric, Mechanic, Hydraulic, Geological and Hydrogeology.
• Project Management and Construction Management.
• Inspection and Supervision of Works.
• Bid Strategies and Acquisitions.
• Logistic studies.
• Communication Systems and Information Technology.
• Control and monitoring systems in power plants.
• Renewable and Non-conventional energy: wind, solar and biomass generation.
• Environmental Impact Declarations and Studies.