Poch counts on a wide experience in services related to the design and management in retail installation projects, including various projects in Chile, Colombia and Peru.
Poch offers an integral service ranging from searching of locations and making feasibility evaluations of new projects to the start-up of the installations. Working closely with the project owner and the architect’s office ensures the objectives compliance from the conceptual design of the project
Poch’s project management experience allows it to control the risks associated with the unforeseen events, interferences, coordination issues, etc.; guaranteeing the compliance with the objectives in terms of time, quality and cost in every challenge proposed by its clients.
Poch has developed installations in various retail formats, from Shopping Centers, Malls, Supermarket, Home Improvement Stores and Department Stores to Strip Centers, Power Centers and Distribution Centers.
Commitment and service, the company’s main objective, has led it to prefer working together with its clients, integrating them into the project team. Poch achieves this by combining its rhythm and experience with the strategic vision and client identity.
• Pre-feasibility, capacity and constructability studies.
• Environmental evaluation, road studies and regulatory plans.
• Permits obtention and permit expediting services.
• Preliminary Design development.
• Technical – economical feasibility evaluations.
• Civil Structural, Electric and Lighting, Climate Control, Sanitary, Hydraulic, Pneumatic Mail and Refrigeration specialty detail engineering.
• Equipment and facilities structural design.
• Pavement and urbanization.
• Fire protection.
• Electrical and mechanical equipment, voice and data, CCTV.
• Project Management and Construction Management.
• Control and Supervision of Works.
• Bidding strategies and Acquisitions.
• Food Innocuity and Safety Norms: BRC, HACCP, IFS, GLOBAL GAP, AIB, GMP.
• Occupational health and safety systems norms: ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001.
• Logistic studies.
• Information Technologies.
• Planning, development and support in Green Building project certification.