Food & Beverage
The Food and Beverage Industry is constantly under pressure due to changing requirements and strong market competition. To stand out, it is fundamental to count on flexible production lines, an adaptable and competent work force, technologies that enable the requirement satisfactionwith efficiency and management processes that ensure the quality of the end product.
Poch has vast experience in the development of solutions for the food and beverage industry. It has participated in numerous projects of different sizes, from the transportation of raw materials and complex manufacturing processes to certification and norm compliance to reach destination markets.
Poch offers services to a large number of clients in the sector, mainly dedicated to:
• Value added food industry.
• Meat industry.
• Bread and bakery industry.
• Dairy industry.
• Beer industry.
• Wine industry.
• Frozen food industry.
• Residual water treatment processes.
Poch’s services in the Food and Beverage industry include designs and developments according to the client’s vision, adapted to the local cultural reality and to the consumers’ particular demands of their products in various countries.
• Conceptual, Basic and Detailed design of industrial, commercial and production plant facilities.
• Master Plan design and development plan advice.
• Investment Estimation (CAPEX) development.
• Equipment bid terms development.
• Technical – economical proposal evaluation.
• Project Management and Construction Management.
• Project Control.
• Works Control and Supervision.
• Commissioning and Start up.
• Design and implementation of control and supervision systems.
• Stock and traceability control.
• Development of Production Management Systems.
• Reengineering and process optimization.
• Environmental consulting and permit management.
• Organization and coordination of monitorings, tracking and analysis of relevant process variables.
• Implementation and consulting in the certification of ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 22000:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007, HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices (BPM), Quality Assurance Program (PAC), Global GAP (ex EuroGAP), EN 15593:2008, IFS Logistics, BRC Global Standard for Packaging, EEC 2092/91 Organic Standard.
• Development program, supplier audit and biosafety audits.