Poch has carried out a great number of industrial projects providing engineering consulting for large and complex installations.
Its project portfolio, together with its staff experience, gives Poch practical and applied knowledge in technologies, material handling, products with high-risk processes, and facilities design that allows it to face different types of industrial processes.
Its achievements in the chemical industry, non metallic mining, fuel and energy installations and others as cement and agroindustrial large scale installations, offer a wide range of exportable advances to other industries.
Its experience in processes and its integral engineering services allow Poch to participate in new installations as well as the improvement of existing plants.
• Feasibility, logistic and location studies for industrial installations.
• Process and structure design for secondary equipment.
• Technology studies, technical specifications and bid terms for main equipment.
• Suppliers evaluation, bidding and procurement.
• Process reengineering, technology update and process quality improvement.
• Simulation and process modeling.
• High Risk Processes and Clean Technologies.
• Waste Treatment Systems.
• Production plant integration to management information systems.
• Energy efficiency and optimization in the use of water resources.
• Project Management and Construction Management.
• Conceptual, Basic and Detailed engineering for civil structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, automation, refrigeration, processes and others.
• Technical inspection and supervision of works, commissioning and start up.